Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In Love...

We are definitely in love with this little bundle of joy!  From his tiny feet to his little nose, we are in love!  We have nick-named Elliott "Mittens" as he loves his hands.  (He came out with long nails, so we are keeping his hands covered so he doesn't scratch his face.)  Most times his hands are on either side of his head like the picture below. 

I've been a bit surprised at how exhausting being a new mom really is.  There are many days Kyle has to remind me to eat as all I think about is sleeping and feeding Elliott.  My body is definitely on what feels like a slow recovery.  Elliott is eating every 1-2 hours a day...which means I am breast feeding a lot!  We are blessed with a happy baby.  He only cries when he has gas, or is hungry and has already started to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment