The last two weeks Elliott has changed so much. He is now sitting by himself without falling, can drink out of a cup and has started solid foods. Besides poopy diapers, eating solid foods also means more laundry. Elliott's favorite move is to spit food out, wipe his hand on his mouth and rub his tummy...all within a matter of 2 seconds. He also LOVES drinking water out of cups. It's great because it keeps him interested at restaurants, however he gets so excited he grabs the cup with both hands while he is drinking and pours it all over his clothes. Did I mention I am now doing twice as much laundry?
A couple of days ago we took Elliott to a My Gym class and he loved it! The activities were so much fun, but the monthly membership price was not. I think we'll just stick to going on free days or during promotions.
| My Gym mirror time |
No comments:
Post a Comment